WHERE TO FIND THE CUTEST MATERNITY CLOTHES

May 24, 2018




Hi guys! Hope you are all doing well! As for me, I am doing great. Tired but great. I am literally creating this post in the airplane on our way back from our mini vaca from Europe. We spent  a few days in London and Paris.  The vacation was amazing and a very much needed one.
Now, I can't wait to see Carter, cuddle him, play with him, tickle him and give him tons of kisses!!






On my last post I had mentioned that I was sort of not having the smoothest pregnancy and kept getting dizzy spells. 
And I have mentioned that most of the clothes I have been wearing has to be really comfortable and easy because being uncomfortable and having to fuss is the last thing I need. It was a challenge to find something comfortable but still cute and something that fit just right. And I had a few staples that I love and would wear everyday if I could and I am excited wanted to share one of them them with you!







One of them is this black dress from Shop Pink Blush!  They have the cutest maternity dresses and  so many different styles available.
This black dress I really love because I can easily wear it casually with slides and sneakers (which I usually do) and I can also easily dress it up with heels or a blazer. It is so so soft and flattering too on the front, back and sides! Yep! With this ever growing belly and mind you I think it's pretty big this time around, it is hard to find clothes that look good with the bump.



Hope you enjoyed this post. I still need to upload Lego Land pictures and will also do a post about our trip soon!


DRESS  C/O  SHOPPINKBLUSH
LONG NECKLACE  NORDSTROM
JACKET ZARA
BAG ZARA (sold out)
HEELS SIMILAR HERE , HERE and HERE 


Xo,
Ro

0 comments:

Post a Comment