MIDI DRESSES & THIGH HIGH BOOTS

December 11, 2017



Hi guys! Happy brand new week! 
First things first, I really just wanted to say THANK YOU to all of you guys who have always been there with me on this journey from the very beginning and who are still here now even after I took a little break to be with Carter. I really really appreciate you guys!! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.  It's not so much about the number of likes each post gets but more about the community we have built, the experiences we share with each other and the things we all learn from each other. We continue to be better and to inspire one another and I think it's really amazing. 

Anyhoo, let's talk about one thing most of all of us love..... shopping!! How are you guys doing on your Christmas shopping? We are actually almost done with ours. For the first time ever, we actually started shopping early this year. It's kind of nice not having to rush and beating the crowd is always a good thing!


I am kind of obsessed with a few of the things I am wearing on this post. First is this Marc Bale watch with black leather straps. I just think this style is so chic and timeless,  you can wear this for years and will always look good.  I also love this Gold Cuff. It's very simple and stylish, it really complements the watch well. It will be really nice too to stack with other bracelets or cuffs. 
They are both from The Peach Box, a store I have liked for years now. I really love their style aesthetic and love all their pieces! They also make the perfect gifts, so if you are interested they actually have a sale right now plus you can get an additional 20% off with code XMAS-20.



I am also loving midi dresses right now worn with thigh high boots or any pointy boots really. Midi skirts would go really good too! I've linked a few cute midi dresses and most of them are on sale at 50% off. 


 Dress Similar here and here 
Boots here
Belt here
Sunnies here
Watch here
Gold Cuff here 


xo, 

Ro




0 comments:

Post a Comment