LIGHTER SHADES FOR FALL

December 21, 2015




Pink is certainly one of the prettiest color around. But I very rarely wear this color. I guess I'm just not so much a pink girl. But it is fun to rock pink every now and then and so yes, this is one of the rare moments you see me wear pink. :) 
 I thought it would be fun to change it up a little and go lighter for Fall. My main inspiration in putting together this outfit is this gray OTK boots! Yes this is the  gray version of the black that I have been wearing and yes I definitely give both the two thumbs up. They are definitely must haves!!







We were bopping around old town when we took these photos. Some of the houses are so cute and charming and then you turn on another street and you see the oldest, craziest houses and front porches! Haha ya just never know what you'll get when you bop around old town and you'll probably see some of them on the back drop of my photos. 






Anyway, just a few more days to Christmas, I still can't believe it. Me and Carter are still trying to recover from the cold we got last week. I guess we sorta passed it back and forth to each other and so recovery is taking a little bit longer. But hope we kick it off for good by the end of today. 
It's our first Christmas with Carter and so it's really very special. Definitely one of the best gifts we can ever get. Now that we have our little family I'm starting to think of what new traditions our little family can start and do together.  I've got some ideas but still pondering them. 
Anyway, what traditions do you guys usually do during Christmas? 


 Coat c/o CHOIES
Top c/o CHOIES
Skirt TOPSHOP/ Similar HERE and HERE
OTK Boots ASOS / Similar HERE and flat version HERE


Hoping you guys have a wonderful short work week!! :) 


Kisses, 
Ro



1 comments: